The Wish List

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Institution

Institutions

 

Me and my group decided that for the film we are creating the opening scene for we will use one of our own production studio logos and a real production studio company. We had a group meeting and decided that we will use either mine or Jimmy's logo as they look more professional.
 
This logo is my logo for the production studio company that I created called Watering studios. If we use this logo I will place a fade effect so that the logo fades in and out. This will make the logo look more professional and interesting for the viewers to look at.
 
 
This is Jimmy's logo that he created called Freedom Studios. I like this logo as it is simple but effective. However, the wreath around the eagle is blurry which ruins the logo. This will effect the decision on whether mine or Jimmy's logo will be used in our opening scene.
 
In the group meeting we decided to use New Line Cinema production company.
 

New Line Cinema

New Line Cinema was founded in 1967 and has produced successful films that with mainstream and niche audiences all around the world. It is an American film studio which first started as a distribution company but has turned into an independent film studio. It is owned by Time Warner and merged with Warner Bros in 2008. It has a history of producing and distributing drama films such as The Notebook, My Sisters Keeper, The Time Travellers Wife, the Sexy and The City films and Seventeen Again. All these films were successful so we thought it would be a good idea to use it. Lastly, since New Line Cinema distribute My Sister's Keeper me and my group thought that it was the right decision to use it as My Sisters Keeper is a similar film to the Wish List. 


I conclusion me and my group decided to use New Line Cinema as the distributor of the film opening we are creating called The Wish List.

No comments:

Post a Comment