The Wish List

Sunday 14 December 2014

Blog Reflection

So far this year I have learned how to use lots of different programmes for example Premiere, Prezi and Photoshop. I found Prezi the easiest to use because it comtains, lots of interesting features and layouts and it was so much more intresting than a usual Powerpoint. It also is more fun in terms of user interaction. I feel like my blog could potentially achieve a higher grade, this is because I think there could more stuff on there, film openings etc, so that anyone viewing my blog would have a more fun experience. Also I think that i could add different fonts etc to make it look a bit better and i feel that i haven't made use of all the features provided to me. Things i think i need to focus on in my blog are checking for any spelling mistakes, explain in more depth and make sure all tasks are completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment